Australia, officially named as Commonwealth of Australia, is one of the most happening places in the world for one to study and live. It is in terms of size the sixth largest country in the world. Australia holds a position of pride as one of the most developed nations of the world. It is also one of the wealthiest countries of the world. The population of Australia comprises of English, Australians, Irish, and Scottish etc. Indians constitute 2% of the total population of Australia.
Life and culture of Australia is quite cosmopolitan in nature. The people of varied nationalities have migrated to Australia and settled there. Although Australia has no official language, English, however, is the most commonly spoken language.
Australia experiences temperate weather. Climatic conditions can vary from one part of the country to the other because of the sheer size of the country.
From the point of view of employment, tourism is one of the top industries in Australia. Consequently, finding a temporary or a part time job in a hotel or a bar is not difficult. Apart from this, agriculture; manufacturing and telecommunications are other flourishing areas of employment.
- Australia has emerged as one of the most favorable destination to study and live because of the high standard of education.
- Australia has the third largest number of International students after USA and UK, making it a serious contender in the International education arena.
- Flexible degree programs as well as short term industry relevant programs are available.
- Australian Education is recognised globally with some universities ranked in the top 100 Universities in the world.
- Australian is considered as one of the most multicultural Societies in the world, its key sectors are Energy, Manufacturing, Service, Agriculture, Tourism, Media, Education, Mining and Logistics.